My Snake Blake by Randy Siegel

My Snake Blake

by Randy Siegel

472247,300 (4)None

A snake of many talents. ( )
  Sullywriter | Apr 3, 2013 |
My Snake Blake

My Snake Blake was about a little boy's birthday gift. This little boy's father walked in with a big box and a bow. Once unwrapped, it revealed a pet snake that could spell. All through the book, the little boy told the audience how awesome it was to have a pet snake and how much he helped him out in everyday life, which included everything from homework to eating his vegetables. In the end he commented on how dogs and cats are always a favorite, but his pet snake was his favorite animal.

My Snake Blake was a good book to read to children so they can begin to learn about friendship and the love animals can bring. I like this book because it shows the children how the smallest loves and friendships can make a difference in their lives.

Extended ideas:
1. Animal day- where we read books and study about animals.
2. Get green string or yarn to represent the snakes and practice our spelling words.
  katiekinsey | Feb 13, 2013 |

The extremely long, bright green snake a boy receives from his father as an early birthday present proves to be incredibly smart and talented.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,645,772 books! | Top bar: Always visible