Cress by Marissa Meyer

Cress (edition 2015)

by Marissa Meyer (Author)

2,5942003,402 (4.3)192
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned
Rating:***1/2
Tags:Fantasy, Science Fiction

Cress by Marissa Meyer

English (199)  German (1)  All languages (200)
Bir çırpıda bitirdim, devamını acilen okumam lazımmm. ( )
  beyzx | Dec 11, 2018 |
THE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKIT ALL THE PRETTY SPARKLES..................................................​ I SWEAR I'M NOT ON DRUGS. I MIGHT BE HIGH FROM SNIFFING BOOKS, THOUGH. ( )
  Monica_P | Nov 22, 2018 |
This book is the third installment of the Lunar Chronicles series. In this story we meet Cress who is like the fairy tale character Rapunzel only she lives on a satellite that is traveling in space. Cinder, Thorne, Scarlet and Wolf are trying to avoid capture by Queen Levana and they are also traveling in space when they make contact with Cress who is begging to be saved from her lonely existence in the satellite. Needless to say, when they try to rescue her, their attempts are foiled. The group is split apart and their endeavors to save themselves from capture make up the major part of the plot. But eventually all reunite except for Scarlet and they begin making plans to save the earth from Queen Levana’s rule. In so doing they set the scene for the fourth book.

I have enjoyed reading this series and look forward to the fourth book. Meyer does a nice job of mixing in references to the fairy tales in this fantastical series. The characters are well rounded and the world she has created is a very interesting one that mixes what we know of our world with the science fiction/fantasy world that is the setting for the books.
  Rdglady | Nov 20, 2018 |
I've really enjoyed the entire series quite a bit. However, I think I have a soft spot for the Throne and Cress :-) ( )
  EliseLaForge | Nov 20, 2018 |
4.5....tried to draw out finishing this as long as possible so the wait for Winter wouldn't be so long! ( )
  simplybookdrunk | Oct 31, 2018 |

Marissa Meyerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Deas, RichCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
O., MichaelCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Tuosto, FilomenaFeiwel and Friends Logo Designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
When she was just a child, the witch locked her away in a tower that had neither doors or stairs.
For Jojo, Meghan, and Tamara
*high fives*
Her satellite made one full orbit around planet Earth every sixteen hours.

Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, now with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they're plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and prevent her army from invading Earth. Their best hope lies with Cress, a girl trapped on a satellite since childhood who's only ever had her netscreens as company.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,921,780 books! | Top bar: Always visible