Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18 (18) by…

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18 (18) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Bisco Hatori (Author)

Series: Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 18)

22012100,933 (4.26)None
Wanting to ask Haruhi out, Tamaki tries to plan the best first date ever, but even the help of the Host Club members may not be enough to save Tamaki from himself.
Member:OmeSinclair
Title:Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18 (18)
Authors:Bisco Hatori (Author)
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2012), Edition: Reprint, 200 pages

Work Information

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 18 by Bisco Hatori (2012)

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. What a beautiful ending to a beautiful series. ( )
  torygy | Mar 31, 2022 |

From the beginning until the end I was smiling. ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
It's the end of Ouran High School Host Club. Volume eighteen is the final volume of the series. It is so weird to even type such a thing; Ouran seemed like the kind of series that could go on forever, chronicling the romantic antics of Haruhi and the host club.

But in a way, I'm glad it ended in this way and that the ending did not turned out rushed or forced, but was natural and was something Hatori planned in advance. In fact, the eighteenth and final volume of Ouran was, in one word, perfect.

You can read my full review of the Ouran manga finale at my anime/manga review blog: http://nagareboshi-reviews.blogspot.com/ ( )
  sarahlh | Mar 6, 2021 |
The finale. I'd read the final chapters online a while ago, but I knew I was gonna get the final volume since I adore this series and liked the way it ended. So. Very. Cute. ( )
  DanielleBates | Sep 16, 2020 |
  DanielleBates | Sep 16, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,177,087 books! | Top bar: Always visible