Gourmet Italian: All-Time Favorite Recipes

by Gourmet Magazine

13None1,532,279 (5)None
As a nation, we are in love with Italian food. Over the years, Gourmet helped shape our tastes, expanding our repertoire from pizza and spaghetti with red sauce to risotto, osso buco, and panna cotta. For this sterling collection, the editors chose their best from the hundreds of Italian recipes published over the years. nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;There are vegetarian classics, including Pasta with Lentil and Kale and a sumptuous rendition of Manicotti. From Calamari Salad to Quick Chicken Ragu to Lasagna Bolognese, most of these recipes are perfect for easy entertaining. Whether it’s Three-Cheese Pizza or luscious Tiramisu, these dishes will prove irresistible to kids. Each recipe comes with cooking times and kitchen tips.… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,071,720 books! | Top bar: Always visible