The Ride of Her Life: A Novel (Lake Manawa…

The Ride of Her Life: A Novel (Lake Manawa Summers) (Volume 3) (edition 2012)

by Lorna Seilstad (Author)

A charming roller coaster designer takes no-nonsense young widow Lilly Hart on the ride of her life when Lilly steps out of the shadows of her intrusive in-laws and takes a summer job as a cook at Lake Manawa.
Member:EvaMarieR
Title:The Ride of Her Life: A Novel (Lake Manawa Summers) (Volume 3)
Authors:Lorna Seilstad (Author)
Info:Revell (2012), Edition: Original, 382 pages

Ride of Her Life, The: A Novel (Lake Manawa Summers) by Lorna Seilstad

Lilly Hart is working her fingers to the bone and taking care of her 6 year old son Levi! Her husband Ben died in a tragic train accident, and her in-laws want to take Levi and send him to boarding school. They start the book living in a tent at Lake Manawa.
This is the third book in this wonderful series! I hate to see it ending! All of our friends are back, and we spend some time with them. There is also a new character....Nick Perrin. He is building a new roller coaster at the Lake, and trying to capture Lilly's eye.
Sparks will begin to fly...even in the kitchen!! Loved it! Of course delightful Levi will keep everyone hopping with his six year old enthusiasm. Don't miss this wonderful read, and conclusion to this great series!

Thank you Revell Publishing for letting me review this book, there was no other compensation, and I was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | May 28, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,769,813 books! | Top bar: Always visible