My regelence rake by J.L. Langley

My regelence rake (edition 2018)

by J.L. Langley

Series: Sci-Regency (3)

With his days occupied with duties as Captain of the Guard, and nights consumed with upholding his reputation as a rake, Lord Sebastian Hastings's schedule is filled. There's no extra time to be anyone's bodyguard, but the royal family's safety is a task he sees to personally. Prince Colton Townsend has loved Sebastian for as long as he can remember, but he's done pining for a man who has vowed never to remarry. So he consoles himself with the second love of his life--horses. Stable building and horse racing consume his every thought, at least until he's stuck with Sebastian dogging his every step. While looking over the prospects at an auction, Colton is trying to ignore his sexy, pesky bodyguard when he feels compelled to take on a bully to protect an abused horse. Sebastian is dragged into the fray, and their good deed sparks a string of nasty rumors. There's only one way to quell the political storm: marry. But instead of solving everything, Colton realizes his new husband is a bundle of secrets, none of which he'll give up easily. Unless Colton makes one, last-ditch effort that could break his heart for good.… (more)
Member:ShazOV
Title:My regelence rake
Authors:J.L. Langley
Info:Tallahassee, FL : Dreamspinner Press, 2018.
Rating:*****
Tags:mm, favourite-series, sci-fi

My Regelence Rake (Sci-Regency) by J.L. Langley

It was a very very meh read. And even for a smutty read it let me down hard. I actually skipped all the smutty parts... I just can't get over the fact that they wouldn't talk before just having sex. It wasn't even a situation where both parties are just desperate to avoid the conversation and then just have sex. They just ... Didn't. ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
Let me just get this off my chest first: I LOVE this series! These books are going from strength to strength and I can't wait for more.

It's one of those books that you just want to read again as soon as you've finished it... so yes, I'll definitely revisit these all again.

The only true downside is that I now need to wait for the next book to find out what happens...Please hurry and write it please J.L. Langley... ( )
  ShazOV | Apr 12, 2021 |
Good story. I found it to be a little predictable, but the love story was nice. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
4.5 stars. Loved this! Love seeing all the other characters and meeting new ones. Ending was a bit abrupt, which is my only reason on not giving this one the full five stars. Here's hoping it's not years (and years) until the next book! ( )
  vampkiss | Oct 23, 2013 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,371,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible