Ghost Reveries by Craig Parker

Ghost Reveries

by Craig Parker

2None3,852,683NoneNone
Recently added byccraigparker, Katrina210
    Books of Blood, Vol. 1 by Clive Barker (ccraigparker)
    ccraigparker: Mr. Barker was the biggest inspiration for me as a novelist.
    The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker (ccraigparker)

No reviews

A horrifying tale that explores what we will do for love. Some of us will do more than others, even if it means bringing our loved ones back from the dead.
Ghost Reveries is the story of Curtis Lee Miller, a serial killer who terrorized Memphis for years before he was finally interrupted one night by two Memphis cops, Terry Reid and Maggie Thompson.
Thompson nearly died. Miller was forced to flee into hiding. And Reid spent the next three years searching for him.

Today, Reid has captured Miller, the man who butchered dozens of women. And now he plans to act as judge, jury, and executioner.
First, though, he wants to know why Miller had to spill so much blood. Miller's confession is a ghastly story of murder, madness, demons, things too bizarre to be true...until they are close enough to touch.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,003,044 books! | Top bar: Always visible