Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages

by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B Jenkins, Jerry B. Jenkins

Series: Left Behind (11)

The scattered Tribulation Force is drawn inexorably toward the Middle East, as are all the armies of the world, when history hones in on the battle of the ages. During the last year of the Great Tribulation, safe houses are no longer safe, friends and loved ones must commemorate two lives in one memorial service, and the cast of characters dramatically changes. By the time of the war of the great day of God the Almighty, homes have been uprooted, new alliances forged, and the globe has become a powder keg of danger.… (more)

Final year of the great Tribulation. When the powder keg finally ignites, who, will be left standing?
  BLTSbraille | Sep 3, 2021 |
I read this series so fast -- I was finishing one and starting the next -- one after the other after another. So I really can't tell you all the details of this one titles, I just know that I read them all and I would recommend them all. Must be read in order. ( )
  pjburnswriter | Aug 7, 2020 |
Armageddon, the thrilling eleventh book in the best-selling inspirational series of all time, with over 40 million copies in print, continues the sweeping, apocalyptic saga of the end of time on planet earth and reaches new heights with a story listeners will never forget.
It is the final year of the Great Tribulation. The Tribulation Force is holding out in their San Diego safe house, but in reality, there is no place left that can be called safe. All the world's remaining armies have gathered in the Middle East, poised for the battle of the ages and preparing for the mighty beasts of the apocalypse. The wasted shell of once-beautiful planet Earth has been reduced to a ticking time bomb, staggering under the weight of judgments from heaven. Mankind is hurtling toward the Battle of Armageddon and the ultimate showdown between the forces of good and evil. Who will survive at the end of the world? ( )
  Gmomaj | Jul 12, 2020 |
Same problem here as with their other "Left Behind" books - characters who are essentially identical to each other because they are all goody-two-shoes, refusal to actually research what the Bible says, white-washing the holes in the plot and so on, and bad guys who are annoyingly stupid. ( )
  VincentDarlage | Jan 30, 2015 |
I am almost done with this series.
There are places when the story dragged a bit but overall, I found myself looking forward to the next book. I enjoyed the characters.

I was surprised at how certain passages brought emotions to the surface. I am a Christian with Jewish ancestors so this hit me in all sorts of places.

I know some found the series too long, too over the top, too simple or just not factual. I think we will all take away something different from the Left Behind books. Whatever you believe, it's worth reading for the historical references alone.

As I always say, one book leads me to another and in this case I have found myself reading books on theology...again.

ava-st-claire | Feb 21, 2014 |

to David Allen
for expert technical consultation
P R O L O G U E

From The Remnant

"For the first time in a long time," Nicolae Carpathia said, "we play on an even field. The waterways are healing themselves, and we have rebuilding to do in the infrastructure. Le us work at getting all our loyal citizens back onto the same page with us. Director Akbar and I have some special surprised in store for the dissidents on varous levels. We are back in business, people. It is time to recoup our losses and start delivering a few."
Clive Ponting is the author of Armageddon: The Reality Behind the Distortions: Myths, Lies, Illusions of World War II

This is the book. Please do not combine with the Experience in Sound and Drama audio version - an adaption of the book.
Some of the abridged audiobook ISBNs are 0842332383 and 0842339728.
Unknown audio book type: Unabridged (full-length book) or abridged (condensed/shortened) version of the book.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,442,901 books! | Top bar: Always visible