Burned (Pretty Little Liars, Book 12) by…

Burned (Pretty Little Liars, Book 12) (edition 2012)

by Sara Shepard (Author)

"It's spring break, and the pretty little liars are trading in Rosewood for a cruise vacation. They want nothing more than to sail into the tropical sunset and leave their troubles behind for one blissful week. But where Emily, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna go, A goes, too. From scuba diving to tanning on the upper deck, A is there, soaking up all their new secrets. Emily is smooching a stowaway. Aria's treasure-hunting partner is a little too interested in her booty. Spencer's going overboard trying to land a new boy. And a blast-or rather, a crash-from Hanna's past could mean rough waters ahead for everyone. The liars better tighten their life jackets. A perfect storm is brewing, and if they aren't careful, A will bury them at sea..."--Dust jacket.… (more)
Member:vickydulap
Title:Burned (Pretty Little Liars, Book 12)
Authors:Sara Shepard (Author)
Info:HarperTeen (2012), 336 pages

Burned by Sara Shepard

Great with Ali's Little Lies and Pretty Little Secrets after Ruthless and Stunning; Twisted and Wanted; and Heartless. I think A is the ghost of Courtney or was Courtney. That's Courtney right? It's Courtney's. Caleb Johnson. Courtney is Hannah. Ali is Miley. Isn't that right Pia Toscano. Wait which one is Hannah and which one is Miley must be the mystery. Courtney and Ali, vs. Ali and Courtney. That's what I think. I love how Madison and Tabitha Clark are random blond people from nowhere. Yes, Burned is confusing and it really is young adult, if you were confused then you are as young as Caleb and Pia. That is what Breaking Dawn was - a juvenile book for teenagers. Teenagers do read adult books, too. ( )
  allygggggg | Jun 11, 2014 |
Spoiler Alert: Thank God the Pretty Little Liars did NOT kill Tabitha!! In fact, poor Tabitha was beaten pretty badly by, whom I guessing is, Real Ali. All because Emily left the door open so she could escape.

But...

What about the security tape? The second person on the tape, since the FBI already nabbed Graham, was a male. Clearly, they weren't talking about Aria so could the new A be a guy?

And what about Graham? Sure, he did seem psycho but I think he knew who was watching Aria and her friends and he was trying to warn her, albeit in a very fatal attraction way, and A realized this and shut him up by putting him in a coma.

Also, will Emily be reunited with her true fugitive love? Honestly, I wasn't feeling Issac?
and when will we find out what happened to Aria in Iceland?

Oh, Sara Shepard, so many questions and no answers! I guess that's what Crushed and Deadly are for.

Burned takes place during spring break on a cruise ship. This was a pretty smart setting n Shepard's part. It was very isolation and I really want the show to do it.

Y2Ash | Apr 16, 2014 |
I know, I know. I said I was done with the PLL series but I've invested so much time that I have too see this series through to the bitter end. This book started off on the right track but then spiraled into the same old pitfalls: formulaic plot, rehashed situations, paper thin character development and more loose threads than answers. Its so disappointing that what began as an enjoyable read has become but a shadow of its former self. Two stars, Not horrible but definitely not up to the standard set early in the series. ( )
  68papyrus | Jun 14, 2013 |
"Loose lips sink ships."--American Idiom
To Colleen
Ever told a lie to save yourself? Maybe you blamed the dent in your parents' Merceds on your brother so you could still go to the spring formal.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,620,531 books! | Top bar: Always visible