Blood Bound (2007)

by Patricia Briggs

Series: World of the Marrok (2), Mercy Thompson (2)

Jalopy mechanic and were-creature Mercedes Thompson can change into a coyote whenever she wants to. As a favor, she agrees to back up vampire friend Stefan when he confronts another of his kind. But, being demon-possessed, that vampire proves deadlier than most and before she can do anything to help, Mercedes is in the middle of a war with vampires and werewolves.… (more)

English (173)  Italian (1)  French (1)  Piratical (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (177)
015-01-19. Re-read ( )
  suzannekmoses | May 20, 2022 |
read 3 times so far. The audio book versions are good, too! ( )
  jennybeast | Apr 14, 2022 |
Another amazing read. I love how Briggs can continue to write about the wolves, but bring other lore into the story as well. This one focused more heavily on the vampires, which added another layer to the world building. Things are developing between Mercy, Adam and Samuel is still around. I completely love this series! ( )
  KatKinney | Mar 3, 2022 |
I love Mercy - she's such a believable heroine. She's just the right amount stubborn, she's not too dependent or lovestruck, and she's not ridiculously overpowered. I'll be reading book three as soon as I get a copy :) ( )
  fellanta13 | Feb 14, 2022 |
Patricia Briggs is an author I enjoy reading and the Mercy Thompson series is my favorite series by her. I love that she books have so much to them, intrigue, mystery, romance, paranormal and so much more. I find myself invested in both the story and the characters. These books feel both new and fresh but also comfortable to read like a favorite sweatshirt. I highly recommend anything by Patricia Briggs. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |

Patricia Briggsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Dos Santos, DanielCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Enzweiler, MichaelMapssecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lagerman, JudithCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is lovingly dedicated to the folks of the Tri-Cities, Washington, who never knew what was living in their midst.
Like most people who own their own businesses, I work long hours that start early in the morning.
"You have to be strong to survive, and stronger to want to do so."

Under the rule of science, there are no witch burnings allowed, no water trials or public lynchings. In return, the average law-abiding, solid citizen has little to worry about from the things that go bump in the night. Sometimes I wish I was an average citizen...

Mechnic Mercy Thompson has friends in low places - and in dark ones. And now she owes one of them a favour. Since she can shapeshift at will, she agrees to act as some extra muscle when her vampire friend Stefan goes to deliver a message to another of his kind.

But this new vampire is hardly ordinary - and neither is the demon inside of him...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,291,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible