Avengers vs. X-Men: It's Coming by Allan…

Avengers vs. X-Men: It's Coming

by Allan Heinberg

"Seven action-packed tales to get you up to speed for the biggest comic event of 2012! Four teams - Avengers, X-Men, Young Avengers and X-Factor - all battle to determine who will hold the Scarlet Witch responsible for her crimes. Cyclops and Wolverine square off in the climax of the SCHISM event. Magneto gets caught on video murdering an anti-mutant group. Cable returns from the future with Hope and later tries to eliminate the Avengers from history!"--publisher.… (more)

This volume pulled one issue from several of the story lines that led up to A vs X. I felt myself getting frustrated b/c I wanted to finish those individual story lines. I feel like I could have skipped this. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
The individual stories I'd rate higher than 3 but they lacked much context as a collection. The collection as a whole gets inly 2 stars because it's not it doesn't stand well on its own. It works OK as a "previously on...". Definitely not required reading for AvX, but a way to get you up to speed on the events leading up to it. ( )
  aarow | Apr 30, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,200,039 books! | Top bar: Always visible