Our Garden Birds by Matt Sewell

Our Garden Birds (edition 2012)

by Matt Sewell (Author)

28None619,692 (2.5)None
In this beautiful, collectible new volume, street artist Matt Sewell offers his own unique take on 52 of our favourite British garden birds. Since its first appearance in July 2009, Matt's 'Bird of the Week' feature for the Caught by the River website has quickly become a cult hit. His pop-art watercolours are distinctive and enchanting, as are his innovative descriptions, which see great tits 'bossing the other birds around', the 'playful yet shy buoyancy' of bullfinches and the 'improbable' nature of the waxwing ('like a computer-generated samurai finch'). With 52 birds, one for each week of the year, this delightful gift book will appeal to bird watching enthusiasts, children and adults, and art and illustration fans alike.… (more)
Member:MyOwnWorld
Title:Our Garden Birds
Authors:Matt Sewell (Author)
Info:Ebury Press (2012), 128 pages

Our Garden Birds by Matt Sewell

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,907,549 books! | Top bar: Always visible