Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse / True Blood (Complete Series: Books 1-13)

by Charlaine Harris

Series: Sookie Stackhouse (1-13)

I love this series all the way up until the last book, which is pretty good for a series this long. I have a few books I like to read again, to visit that world, and this series is one of them. ( )
  JDCaren | Mar 5, 2023 |
I grew up in Napa Valley and detest snobbery in every form. Anyone who poo-hoos an entire genre is a snob. And if you don't like this, you might have a stick up your . . . I was just discussing with my sister about how sometimes you just want a glass of wine and a fun read that you can still focus on after a glass of wine. I powered through these. Love it. If you think you don't like Romance or Paranormal, just give it a try. Harris has the modern beat on the South. It will make you want to go to Louisiana, even if you aren't a Fangbanger. ( )
  jdaneway | Apr 18, 2021 |
This is a fun, light series bringing you into the world of modern day vampires, werewolves, and shape shifters in the South.
  JoyWolfe | Jul 6, 2017 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,312,638 books! | Top bar: Always visible