Secret Agenda (Harlequin Intrigue Series) by…

Secret Agenda (Harlequin Intrigue Series)

by Paula Graves

"He'd faced down danger multiple times, but now Pentagon liaison Evan Pike had to deal with the ultimate confrontation. Telling Megan Randall that her late husband had been murdered by his own government was difficult. Keeping their association strictly about business, however, was proving impossible. Especially once Megan's life was put in jeopardy. On the run with a stranger, Megan wondered how her quiet life had changed so drastically. Having Evan as her protector was comforting and she knew he'd do anything to keep her alive. But he was also a man who had her questioning her belief that she'd never love again. And that was even more dangerous" -- Cover verso.… (more)

Evan Pike came to town to tell Megan Cooper Randall that her husband was not just killed in the line of duty but was Murdered for something that someone did not want him to know. As they investigate to find out who wanted her husband dead Megan & Evan find their relationship changing.
This was a GREAT book. Kept me on the edge of my seat. I read it in a little over a day, I couldn't put it down. I couldn't wait to start the next one in the series!

I'm loving this Series! ( )
  MinDaf | Aug 29, 2012 |
In Graves’ romantic suspense novel, Pentagon liaison Evan Pike was heading into the most dangerous job he’d ever taken on. He was going to confront Megan Randall with the truth—her dead husband had been murdered by someone in his own government. Working to keep their association strictly business was a challenge especially once Megan’s life was in danger.

Megan struggles to understand the chaos her life has become since finding herself on the run with a man she’d just met. But it helped her to know that Evan would do anything to protect her. And yet the most dangerous part of this puzzle was the fact that she, the woman who thought her only chance at love was dead, was juggling serious feelings for this man on a mission.

Another fast ride into danger with Cooper Security. ( )
  debbieaheaton | May 7, 2012 |
For the hardworking, hard-fighting men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces, with my heartfelt gratitude for your service. You give true meaning to the word hero.
Megan Randall dusted aside the fallen leaves and twigs scattered across the gravestone, detritus of the storm that had blown through northeastern Alabama overnight.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,860,253 books! | Top bar: Always visible