Broken by Kathleen Hayes

Broken (edition 2011)

by Kathleen Hayes

Series: Hot Summer Days [2011] (DRC-Vol. 4)

1351,236,394 (4.19)None

NannyOgg13 | Mar 27, 2021 |
Sorry, I'm still incoherent from tears. That was sad and beautiful, sweet and ultimately uplifting. Great first step into the writing world.

Thank you so much, Kathleen! ( )
  Bookbee1 | Jun 23, 2020 |
This story was good but FAR too short. I really want more of the story between Charlie and Job, and also the full story of Charlie and Danny (so heartbreaking) and also Job and the loss of his best friend, and all of the things he's done since he ran away from home. ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
This broke my damn heart and then proceeded to glue it back together. Charles and Job both have tragedy in their pasts that have made them wary about the future but they are drawn to each other, no matter how much they try to resist.

I love a story that can make me hurt and this story had me wiping away tears and rubbing at my aching chest until the end. It was beautifully written, very intimate, and made me hurt in all the good ways.

*cracks out ~broke my heart~ tag* ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 31, 2013 |

*cracks out ~broke my heart~ tag* ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 29, 2013 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

Don't Read in the Closet (Hot Summer Days - 2011)

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,278,636 books! | Top bar: Always visible