Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4) by…

Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)

by Kristen Ashley

Series: Rock Chick (4)

17419102,263 (4.21)None

Vance is my new fav!

This would have been a hands down 5 star if not for the annoying Rottweiler/ Pug thing. Gah, so annoying. Otherwise, LOVE! ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |
This was my favorite in the series so far... ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
YAY! I love my Rock Chicks and by bad boys.
I loved Jules and Vance and this book was as funny as the rest and really draws me in. I promise you that Rock Chicks is one of my very best stories ever. Oh how, I love these bad ass boys and I love the story. Can't wait to read Luke's story I have been hearing good things :) ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
4.4 stars- Well Holy Hot Smoking Tamales, Vance's book rocked it out ! My favorite of Lee's boys the Tall Dark Handsome Stoic Native American loner has finally found a girl he wants. He didn't pick the easy choice non of these boys would think of doing that. Law is as he puts it " A pain in his ass" and she is for more than that. He has his hands full just trying to keep a straight face let alone trying to keep her unhurt. They grow close, we learn about him and his past a bit and why he is how he is. He is a rock solid man with sex god like skills, and he wants her.
She is stalking the drug dealers who dealt the drugs that killed one of her boys in the recovery home where she works as a social worker. She runs the night pulling little pranks of them while hurting their business and just pissing them off. Vance who treats her to an experience to remember takes her safety on himself as does Lee's other boys. She trains, works her program and grows more troublesome to the dealers. The Rock Chicks pull out all the stops to welcome her into their fold and show her true friendship. She has emotional issues that try hard to keep her from getting her heart yanked out of her chest and she works hard at sabotaging her relationship. She has some Brass in her and pulls off a big bad toward the end of the book that almost ends everything.
Boo, the cat. What a talker. He has a lot to say, he has had to deal with so many troubles. Listen well to his words. ^-^

These books just get better and better as the characters develop. I love how they all connect and build upon each book before them. We get to know the MC before we dive into their personal life. The women all have some TSTL moments that have me grumbling at their stupidity. They need to be rescued, that's what these boys do, which can be a bit irritating to my feminist side. I would love to have these guys come rescue me like this in real life. There goes my image. LOL The women do get up on their own and kick arse back and I'm happy, happy, happy again. It all balances out and ends up being a fun romping romance. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
I so loved the first book, but now I'm only reading them because I like the characters and I already bought the rest. This one did not make me laugh out loud that much. If I didn't like the characters so much, it would be a 2 star rating. It is the same story again. There is no originality to the story. Alpha male meets hot chick that is in trouble. Alpha male & rest of males save the girl. Granted this girl actually can save herself. That is the only change. Right now I say read the first book of the series and let that be it. ( )
  msphotogirl | Oct 19, 2015 |

Ashley, Kristenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jones, SusannahNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

"Jules has got a score to settle against the drug dealers of Denver. Vance has made it his mission that Jules won't get dead while dishing out vigilante justice. Jules doesn't have time for romance, she's too busy saving the world and she enlists Zip (the gunstore owner), Heavy (an ex-PI) and Frank (a mysterious recluse) to help. The Rock Chicks of Fortnum's Bookstore get involved to provide romantic advice and guidance, none of which Jules accepts at first. The Hot Bunch of Nightingale Investigations adopt Jules as one of their own. Even though Jules tries to hang on to her inner Head Crackin' Mamma Jamma, the Rock Chicks; Hot Bunch; Jules's long-suffering Uncle Nick; Jules's friend the rotund, African-American, Jackie-O wannabe, May; and especially Vance will stop at nothing to wear her down. But Jules makes some bad guys pretty angry and one is dedicated to taking her out. Vance and the Hot Bunch have to pull out all the stops to keep her alive. At the same time, Jules and Vance learn the true meaning of home but once they find this precious entity they've been searching for all their lives, will Jules's enemies tear it away?."--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,497,280 books! | Top bar: Always visible