Malevolence - Legacy Series Book Two (The…

Malevolence - Legacy Series Book Two (The Legacy Series) (edition 2012)

by Devyn Dawson

1031,853,449 (3.67)None
"I don't want to give away the end, just know it was GOOOOOD. Great job Devyn! Can't wait for the next one!" Quinn Loftis - USA Today Bestselling Author Grey Wolf Series"This series has been spellbinding!" Amazon Reviewer Abel has only been a werewolf for a minute before he finds himself traveling to Paris to help his pack-mates. An unlikely ally helps uncover the real enemy of the Phelan Pack. The pack will once again be rocked by death.… (more)
Member:kimbershook
Title:Malevolence - Legacy Series Book Two (The Legacy Series)
Authors:Devyn Dawson
Info:
Rating:*****

Work Information

Malevolence: The Legacy Series Book Two by Devyn Dawson

Warning, slight spoiler...just slight.

*************************************************​

Okay, much better than the first book. With two hundred pages shaved off it didn't drag like book one. The errors were not quite as bad, but noticeable (switching tense within the same sentence was the most painful and obvious to me). And, the characters were more developed and endearing. She also laid off the "cool kid talk" that was a little grating in book one.

I will read the next book in the series, she's got me wanting answers to so many questions!

How/where is little Storm?
What's the deal with Parker; good or evil?
What's up with Parker and Sapphire?
Who keeps randomly biting people and why?
Will Chrissy come back?
Does Abel end up with Pru after all?
Is Oakley all he seems?

*****************************************

Reread. I can't imagine the writing will improve enough for a 5 star rating on book three, but I suppose anything is possible. I'm only rereading to set myself up to read book three, so hopefully it's worth the effort. Gah!

i.e. "That was my queue to leave." Huh? A "queue" is a line. Like you're waiting in the queue at the coffee shop. "Cue" is the word you're looking for Dawson! Cue. *sigh*. Also, please, for the love of all that is good and right LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEN AND THAN!!!

Also, wolves & dogs have HACKLES, not "shackles"...unless they've been chained up with manacles on their ankles... ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |
Warning, slight spoiler...just slight.

****************************************************************

[How/where is little Storm?
What's the deal with Parker; good or evil?
What's up with Parker and Sapphire?
Who keeps randomly biting people and why?
Will Chrissy come back?
Does Abel end up with Pru after all?
Is Oakley all he seems?

See, I need resolution, and I'm prepared to pay both money and time to get it. Good on ya with that, Dawson! Clear up that editing stuff and book three will get five stars. ( )
  Ameliapei | Apr 18, 2013 |
A fantastic follow-up to The Legend of Kilkenny, it still leaves some unanswered questions that I am eagerly waiting for the next installment.

Abel Casey and Pru Phelan go to Paris and let the adventures begin. Devyn introduces you to new characters and new dilemmas for this pack of wolves to endure.

Absolutely can’t wait for the next book, thank you Devyn Dawson. ( )
  kimbershook | Aug 2, 2012 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,997,377 books! | Top bar: Always visible