Dare to Believe: The True Power of Faith to…

by Becky Dvorak (Author)

12None1,279,333 (4)None
Empowered to Heal   Where do sickness and disease come from, and what can we do about it?   In this book, Becky Dvorak conveys a clear message from Scripture--human beings have been created in the mirror image of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; we are a little lower than Elohim; and we've been given authority over satan and all of his works by the redeeming Blood of Jesus Christ. Dare to Believe traces sickness and disease from the Garden of Eden through the ascension of Christ and teaches you how to walk in divine healing and miracles. This book will equip the Body of Christ by showing how satan is the one responsible for sickness and disease--and Christians aren't subject to the devil's works!   You will: *  Discover where sickness and disease originated from. *  Be equipped to walk in divine healings and miracles. *  Learn who you are in Christ and how to put your faith into action. *  Understand your authority over satan and all of his works, including sickness and disease. *  Learn how to use the ten faith principals that Jesus Christ put into practice when ministering to the sick. We can live in the manifest presence of God and create miracles if we dare to believe!   Take the dare today!  … (more)
Member:Hermen65
Title:Dare to Believe: The True Power of Faith to Walk in Divine Healings and Miracles
Authors:Becky Dvorak (Author)
Info:Destiny Image Publishers (2012), 336 pages

Work Information

Dare to Believe: The True Power of Faith to Walk in Divine Healings and Miracles by Becky Dvorak

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,316,323 books! | Top bar: Always visible