Michael by Aaron Patterson
23None660,465 (3.33)None

No reviews

Aaron Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
White, Chrismain authorall editionsconfirmed
This is one book including the two parts: Michael: The Curse, and Michael: The Mark.  Do not combine with either of the two parts.

"Move over Twilight! Here comes Aaron Patterson!"
--Joshua Graham, bestselling author of Beyond Justice and Darkroom

"I was surprised by how much I really, really liked this book. I have not jumped on the whole "fallen angel" bandwagon, just as I didn't jump on all of the vampire stories that came out after Twilight. This is not your typical fallen angel story. It is one that has left me breathlessly waiting for the next one in the series. Hurry up please!!!"
--Sandra Stiles

* * *

Bestselling thriller writer Aaron Patterson, teams up with Chris White, in this exciting new, young adult paranormal romance series!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Michael did the unthinkable to save Airel from death, but now he must live with the choices he has made--both good and evil. Tortured by his past and haunted by what he believes might be his future, Michael seeks redemption--but will the past prove to be too strong? How can he break free of it and be the man he longs to be for Airel? If only he had never...

Airel. Michael's one true love. He had forced her to drink in new life only to find that old wounds and deep scars do not heal overnight. Can she truly forgive Michael, can she truly love him? And can he accept that forgiveness? Or is it all for nothing, and has he gone too far already? As the darkness of past choices closes in on them, chases them, intercepts them, coming at them from everywhere at once, how can their love possibly survive?

* * * MICHAEL, (Book 2 in the Airel Saga) AIREL, (Book 1 in the Airel Saga) is also available now! * * *

REVIEWS:
"It takes rare talent for a man to write a novel from a male POV and have it published to great critical and commercial acclaim. But it takes a miracle for that same male, or in this case males, to write a novel from the POV of a teenage girl and have it turn out as incredibly as did the new StoneHouse YA by Aaron Patterson and Chris White, AIREL. From the first sentence, I felt compelled to dive into this young woman's story and just as importantly, I felt like I personally knew her, which means I laughed, stressed and cried right along with her. A beautifully written and crafted fiction about teenage innocence, faith, loss and love. A must read for teens and adults alike."
--Vincent Zandri, International Bestselling Author of The Remains, The Innocent, and Concrete Pearl

"I am happy to say that this novel is one of my favorites of its kind. I never thought I could read a novel like this and be so swept away! I am always willing to try new books, but I usually steer clear of this kind of novel. Not anymore! Not when I can be so engrossed into the character's story, like I was with the beautiful AIREL, that before I know, it's over. I kept turning the pages , wanting to, no-NEEDING, to know what was going to happen next."
--Molly Edwards, Willow Spring, NC

* * *

Aaron Patterson is the bestselling author of the thrilling hard-boiled Mark Appleton series, (1)SWEET DREAMS, (2)DREAM ON and (3)IN YOUR DREAMS. AIREL is book one in the Airel Saga, followed by MICHAEL book 2 in the Airel Saga.

Visit Aaron's blog @ TheWorstbookEver.Blogspot.com
Follow Aaron on Twitter @Mstersmith
Friend Aaron on Facebook @ facebook.com/Pages/AaronPatterson

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:22 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,600,869 books! | Top bar: Always visible