Tuesday the Rabbi Saw Red (The Rabbi Small…

Tuesday the Rabbi Saw Red (The Rabbi Small Mysteries Book 5) (original 1973; edition 2015)

by Harry Kemelman (Author)

Series: Rabbi Small (5)

A bomb goes off while Rabbi David Small is teaching a course at the community college. Soon everyone--from professors and students to the indefatigable rabbi himself--is suspected of murder.
Member:Colonino
Title:Tuesday the Rabbi Saw Red (The Rabbi Small Mysteries Book 5)
Authors:Harry Kemelman (Author)
Info:Open Road Media Mystery & Thriller (2015), 288 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:***1/2

Tuesday The Rabbi Saw Red by Harry Kemelman (Author) (1973)

Recently added bytechtestsfaith, anirvan, private library, foxandbooks, HR_JHS, rgibbe2, Sistah_Eve, ksoni1

murder at college
  ritaer | May 27, 2020 |
I found the mystery in this 5th book in the series below the standard of the previous books (I could tell who the culprit was right away, even before the body was discovered!). However, I enjoyed the setting (a small liberal arts college in the early 1970s) immensely and I also liked the fact that for once there was very little about the politics of Rabbi Small's congregation. ( )
  leslie.98 | Jun 18, 2019 |
I love Rabbi Small's little world. This time he represents a colleague at the college. As always, he feels offended that students are not interested in Fridays for his seminar, but rather already goes to the weekend. But Rabbi Small would not be himself, if he could interest the students in the longer term for his seminar with tricks. Of course, this time is also an investigation, because a teacher was found dead in college.
As always, it was an amusing read. ( )
  Ameise1 | Oct 10, 2018 |
ereader ebook
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
I enjoy this view of the 70's from my parents' generation. I'm starting to wonder if he ever got the hang of making the killer less obvious. ( )
  BonnieJune54 | Mar 3, 2012 |

Kemelman, HarryAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Guidall, GeorgeNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my grandsons, Jonathon Dor Kemelman and Jared Daniel Rooks.
"What do you mean you're not interested?"

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,434,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible