Rock Chick Redemption

by Kristen Ashley

Series: Rock Chick (3)

Roxie's on the run from a bad boyfriend who will not catch the hint that it is o-v-e-r. She's in no mood for love at first sight, but when her eyes fall on Hank, it's trouble from the get-go. Roxie tries to hold Hank at arms length but Hank wants to be a closer (as in, a lot closer). Roxie's trouble catches up with her and Hank wants to help but Roxie knows in her heart that she's no good for a white hat guy. The problem is no one agrees with her, especially her crazy hippie best friend Annette or her parents; the even crazier small-Indiana-town Herb and Trish. Toss into the mix the gang from Rock Chick and Rock Chick Rescue and Roxie finds herself totally outnumbered.Climb in for another Rock Chick wild ride through Rock Chick Redemption. As the odds stack up against Roxie, she has no choice but to hold on and just ride it out through the kidnappings, car chases, society parties, a riot at the strip club, Hank getting "Mom Bombed" and one crazy night at the Haunted House.During all this Hank works at convincing her she really wants to stay and he, along with the Hot Bunch, go all out to make her safe. Hank also needs to work on showing Roxie that her past decisions don't mean her future can't include something as downright delicious as... normal.… (more)

Roxie and Hank.

This book is quite Insta love.
They meet and have strong feeling straight away but Roxie has issues with her ex, which she has a plan for.

There is quite a few emotional scenes, esp when they have a misunderstanding. That's heart breaking but fortunately doesn't last very long.

I really enjoyed it, Roxie has her own brand of crazy.
Her family, her uncle is Tex who is estranged from his sister since Vietnam, so Roxie is instrumental in reuniting her family.
Hank has always been a rule follower, the steady one so the chaos Roxie brings into his life is just what he needs.
We are introduced to Luke and learn more about Vance preparing us for future books.
There is no cheating.
There is Ex drama, Roxie's ex hasn't taken the break up well.

Once they meet neither wants anyone else though as with all the Rock Chick books the heroine does have another option.

No intimate scenes with anyone other than the Hero and heroine.

We see plenty of previous couples, Lee and Indy, Eddie and Jet plus more from Jet's mum plus we meet Lottie, Jet's sister.
HEA.

β˜•πŸ΅

πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’•

πŸ•πŸΆ

🍹🍸🍷 ( )
  izzied | Oct 29, 2020 |
A continuation of the Rock Chick series. Roxie heads to Denver hoping she can finally leave her troubles behind. Hank doesn't see her coming and doesn't know what hit him. A fun action filled story. Take a chance, I think you will love the newest Rock Chick and the trouble she gets into and brings to town. ( )
  SuProv | Jul 18, 2020 |
4.8 stars

Hank is my favorite so far. Hands down. I loved his devotion to Roxie. While he had many of the same tendencies as Lee, Eddie, and Marcus (that I've read so far) there was just something about him that drew me in.

The antics of the Rock Chicks and Stevie & Tod keep me laughing. Great series. ( )
  MagicalRi | Dec 22, 2019 |
Hank is a cop and Roxanne comes to Denver to meet her Uncle Tex and finally rid herself of her stalker ex-boyfriend who wont except he's her ex. Very similar to previous books, lots of laughs, hot alpha men and nutty women.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
The men are just too bossy for me to five star these books, but Hank is SO my favorite! Yum! :D ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |

Ashley, Kristenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jones, SusannahNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,174,768 books! | Top bar: Always visible