Monster Mash by David Catrow

Monster Mash (edition 2012)

by David Catrow (Author)

In this illustrated version of the classic novelty song, a mad scientist's monster performs a new dance which becomes "the hit of the land" when the scientist throws a party for other monsters.
Member:BASALibrary
Title:Monster Mash
Authors:David Catrow (Author)
Info:Orchard Books (2012), 40 pages
Collections:Creative Voices Shelf

Monster Mash by David Catrow

This is the song the Monster Mash with funny/creepy illustrations. Some of the monsters are actually a little scary looking and some I found funny. I think kids will feel the same way. The chorus is repeated just as many times as it is in the song and it's hard not to start singing it if you know the tune. Lots of fun. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,645,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible