HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Pennsylvania off the Beaten Path

by Christine O'Toole

Tour the Lackawanna Coal Mine, become mesmerized at the Houdini Museum, pretend it's Christmas every day at the Christmas Inn, or try to spot the ghost of David Ritter lurking in Eliza Furnace. Tips on these and many more offbeat activities fill this guide to the Keystone State.

This is the first travel book I reviewed. I feel so special! I enjoyed this book very much. It took me on a journey starting in Philadelphia and ending in the Poconos.

For the rest of the review, go to my book blog at: http://angelofmine1974.livejournal.com/45183.html ( )
  booklover3258 | Apr 12, 2012 |

Belongs to Series

How do you introduce a major metropolis to strangers without driving them around in your car?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,610,009 books! | Top bar: Always visible