Malachi - Bible Study Book: A Love That Never Lets Go

by Lisa Harper

Malachi: A Love That Never Lets Go - DVD Leader Kit is an 8 session women's Bible study on the book of Malachi. In this study Lisa focuses on God's mercy. On our worst day, God doesn't walk away from us. And His love for us is not determined by our performance. No matter how many times we mess up, God loves (and never leaves) broken people. "I the LORD do not change" Malachi 3:6Sessions & Run Times: Session 1: (19:30) When Your Tara's Trashed and Your Dog Is Dead (Study Background & Introduction)Session 2: (24:30) God's Definitive Declaration of Affection (Malachi 1: 2-5)Session 3: (30:30) Going Big or Going Home (Malachi 1:6-14)Session 4: (18:30) Our Creator is a Committed Family Man (Malachi 2:10-16)Session 5: (23:00) When Divine Grace Masquerades as Discipline (Malachi 2:17-3:6)Session 6: (21:00) God's Miraculous Return on Our Meager Investments (Malachi 3:6-12)Session 7: (24:00) The Promise of Pirouetting Livestock (Malachi 3:13-4:6)Session 8: (11:15) Closing the Book of MalachiFeatures: Bible Study Book with leader helps2 DVDs with 8 group sessions of 30 minute video teachingWomen will receive theologically sound Bible teaching mixed with storytelling that will bring Scripture alive.Author: Rarely are the terms hilarious storyteller and theological scholar used in the same sentence, much less used to describe the same person, but Lisa Harper is anything but stereotypical She has been lauded as a master storyteller, whose writing and speaking overflows with colorful pop culture references that connect the dots between the Bible era and modern life. Lisa's vocational resume includes six years as the director of Focus on the Family's national women's ministry, followed by six years as the women's ministry director at a large church. Her academic resume includes a Masters of Theological Studies with honors from Covenant Seminary. Now a sought-after Bible teacher and speaker, Lisa has been featured on the national Women of Faith tour and speaks at many other conferences, including LifeWay Women's new event, Abundance. She's written 10 books including Stumbling Into Grace: Confessions of a Sometimes Spiritually Clumsy Woman and A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry About Being Good Enough For God. Yet in spite of her credentials, the most noticeable thing about Lisa Harper is her authenticity. When asked about her accomplishments she said, "I'm so grateful for the opportunities God's given me; but don't forget, He often uses donkeys and rocks "… (more)

8-Session Study from Lisa Harper
Even on your worst day, God won't leave you. Know God's unchanging love in a new way through the Book of Malachi with Lisa Harper's first LifeWay Women 8-session, video-driven Bible study. No matter how many times we mess up, God loves His broken people.

Women taking this Bible study will gain a fresh perspective on the Book of Malachi. It's more than a book in the Bible about tithing. Lisa brings the Scripture to life through dynamic storytelling.
  BethelMQT | Mar 12, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,114,801 books! | Top bar: Always visible