Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Reflected in You (2012)

by Sylvia Day

Series: Crossfire (2)

A sequel to Bared to You continues the story of Eva and Gideon, whose violent backgrounds compel them to avoid each other in spite of a passionate, obsessive attraction that threatens to destroy them both.

English (78)  Spanish (1)  German (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (81)
This story just keeps getting better and better, every time I read it. Even though, this book is probably the darkest one in the series, it's still good and the plot is amazing. Also, as a psychology student, this story and all the problems Gideon and Eva has as a couple and also as individuals are very interesting to me. Totally in love with this series and all Sylvia Day's work. ( )
  AllAndAnyBooks | Sep 17, 2020 |
The push and pull between Gideon and Eva and the way they use sex to solve everything drove me BESERK for most of this book. I honestly should've seen the twist at the end coming a mile away (along with who jumped Cary), but didn't and feel dumb for it. Again, super quick read. ( )
  amandanan | Jun 6, 2020 |
This book actually gave me a headache. The characters have only been dating a month, and they are so on-again off-again I have whiplash. I find Eva so stupid it was actually making me angry. This book may have a little more plot outside of the bedroom than the last, but they're both being ridiculous. ( )
  Linyarai | Feb 16, 2020 |
Reflected in You, the second book in Sylvia Day’s Crossfire series starring Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross opens right where Bared to You leaves off. Eva and Gideon are still the same two emotional messes who confuse love with obsession and use sex to avoid working out their problems. But, thankfully, the more I read, I finally began to see some positive changes in Eva’s behavior that left me hopeful that their relationship could be salvaged from the codependent disaster that began in book one.

To read my review in its entirety, please click HERE. ( )
  kbranfield | Feb 3, 2020 |
Complicated, heart breaking, painful and all the mess that relationships can be, even more so when two sexually abused people try to come together. I look forward to more Crossfire novels
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |

Day, Sylviaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Redfield, JillNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This one is for Nora Roberts,
an inspiration and a true class act.
I loved New York with the kind of mad passion I reserve for only one other thing in my life.
(page 155-156)

Golden girl, there you are.
I'm singing for the crowd, the music's loud.
I'm living my dream, riding high,
But i see you there, sunlight in your hair,
And I'm ready to go, desperate to fly.

Golden girl, there you are.
Dancing for the crowd, the music's loud.
I want you so bad. I can't look away.
Later, You'll drop to your knees. You'll be me please.
And then you'll go, it's only your body I know.

Golden girl, where'd you go?
You're not there, which sunlight in you hair.
I could have you in the bar or the back of my car,
But never your heart. I'm falling apart.
I'll drop to my knees, I'll beg you. Please.

Please don't go. There's so much more I want to know.
Eva, please I'm on my knees.

Golden girl, where'd you go?
I'm singing for the crowd, the music's loud.
And you're not there, with sunlight in your hair.
Eva, please. I'm on my knees.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,316,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible