ABC Book of Early Americana (Dover Books on…

ABC Book of Early Americana (Dover Books on Americana) (original 1963; edition 2012)

by Eric Sloane (Author)

1941141,071 (4.56)None
Alphabetically arranged entries for some two hundred objects from eighteenth and nineteenth century United States with the author/artist's own illustrative sketches. Includes an epilogue on the alphabet in early America.
Member:FisherLibrary2001
Title:ABC Book of Early Americana (Dover Books on Americana)
Authors:Eric Sloane (Author)
Info:Dover Publications (2012), Edition: Green ed., 64 pages

Work Information

The ABC Book of Early Americana: A Scetchbook of Antiquities and American Firsts by Eric Sloane (1963)

My dad turned me onto Sloane. I love satisfying my craving to learn something that I'll never use, and would never learn in school, but which is still interesting. It's especially interesting because Sloane's own passion shines in his writing. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,090,694 books! | Top bar: Always visible