Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children…

Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls (edition 2005)

by Gary L. Thomas (Author)

Parenting is a school for spiritual formation--and our children are our teachers. The journey of caring for, rearing, training, and loving our children will profoundly alter us forever.Sacred Parenting is unlike any other parenting book you have ever read. This is not a "how-to" book that teaches you ways to discipline your kids or help them achieve their full potential. Instead of discussing how parents can change their kids, Sacred Parenting turns the tables and demonstrates how God uses our kids to change us.You've read all the method books. Now take a step back and receive some much-needed inspiration. You'll be encouraged by stories that tell how other parents handled the challenges and difficulties of being a parent--and how their children transformed their relationship with God. Sacred Parenting affirms the spiritual value of being a parent, showing you the holy potential of the parent-child relationship.… (more)
Member:JamieHadady
Title:Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls
Authors:Gary L. Thomas (Author)
Info:Zondervan (2005), Edition: 3.5.2005, 240 pages

Work Information

Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls by Gary L. Thomas

This book is not about how to be a better parent. It shows you how to see God in your children and become a better person through them! I can't even express how much this book has affected me! I'm so glad I read it before my son got any older than 9 months. I know I will have a very different outlook from here on as he grows and becomes the man he is destined to be.

Whether you have kids, want kids, or aren't quite sure about kids I recommend picking up this book and giving it a shot! I definitely cherish this little miracle God decided to bless me with so much more than I did before! ( )
  Yodareads12 | Nov 30, 2020 |
Parenting from a different perspective. This is not a how to parent book, its a how parenting changes us and teaches us more about God. I learned a few things and enjoyed it. ( )
  autumnesf | Jul 23, 2008 |
I LOVE this book! Thomas is one of my favorite authors and speakers. This is an excellent book - great truths about how God uses our children to teach us and draw us to Him and intimacy with Him.
  TeriLynneU | May 14, 2007 |

Belongs to Publisher Series

Information from the Chinese, traditional Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

Zondervan

An edition of this book was published by Zondervan.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,560,007 books! | Top bar: Always visible