Really Bad Girls of the Bible Workbook

by Liz Curtis Higgs

57None450,153NoneNone
Since the release of Bad Girls of the Bible and Really Bad Girls of the Bible, women like you have clamored for more–more in-depth teaching in a workbook format, more information on using the books in small group studies, and more ways to share the grace and sovereignty of God. Now, that hands-on help is here–in two practical workbooks that will make God’s Word, and the stories of your biblical sisters, come alive for you! Discover what Bathsheba, Herodias, Tamar the Widow, and five other biblical Bad Girls can teach us about themselves, about us, and about the God who created us all in the Really Bad Girls of the Bible Workbook. ALSO AVAILABLE: THE BAD GIRLS OF THE BIBLE WORKBOOK.… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,646,610 books! | Top bar: Always visible