The Elite (The Selection, 2) by Kiera Cass

The Elite (The Selection, 2) (edition 2014)

by Kiera Cass (Author)

Series: La Selección (2), Selection (2)

3,7192102,720 (3.71)45
"Sixteen-year-old America Singer is one of only six girls still competing in the Selection--but before she can fight to win Prince Maxon and the Illean crown, she must decide where her own heart truly lies"--
Member:CourtneyDewell3
Title:The Elite (The Selection, 2)
Authors:Kiera Cass (Author)
Info:HarperTeen (2014), Edition: Reprint, 352 pages

Work Information

The Elite by Kiera Cass

English (205)  Spanish (3)  German (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (210)
Two and a half stars. These were guilty pleasures I had no intention of rereading, and my reviews would have been harsh. I'm enjoying and learning a lot from the current das_sporking ( )
  iszevthere | Jun 20, 2022 |
Book 2 of The Selection left me annoyed at America, but honestly, I think that's okay. America's dilemma between Maxon and Aspen is the bulk of the book, so the back and forth is a little repetitive (I just really wanted her to pick Maxon and be done already). :) Overall, it's a 3/5 for me. ( )
  natmo | Jun 1, 2022 |
Segundo livro da Séria A Seleção ( )
  leticia.costa | Mar 30, 2022 |
Not as good as book 1 with most of it dealing with America being very wishy-washy but I'm still going to keep with the series. I really want to find out more about the rebels and if/how things get changed with the society.

I'm hoping Maxon is America's final choice. ( )
  fellanta13 | Feb 14, 2022 |
I still love this series! ( )
  LREnglishTeach | Jan 3, 2022 |
Call the serpents! The queen is awake!
(For Mom)
The Angeles air was quiet, and for a while I laid still, listening to the sound of Maxon breathing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,922,991 books! | Top bar: Always visible