Worth the Scandal by Karen Erickson

Worth the Scandal (edition 2013)

by Karen Erickson

Series: Worth It (1)

Member:suefitz1
Title:Worth the Scandal
Authors:Karen Erickson
Info:Samhain Publishing (2013), Paperback, 232 pages
Tags:to-read

Worth the Scandal: Worth It by Karen Erickson

This one was just 'ok' for me. H was a jerk and I would liked to have seen him suffer a bit more. The author tells us he was remorseful but the story was rather short so we didn't get to see much of it. The h was very naïve and way too nice and forgiving. ( )
  SuzieBookLover | Jun 23, 2018 |
A fun, light read that gave me goose bumps. GREAT character development and fast plot. I couldn't help but wish I was Tessa. :) ( )
  sunnydrk | Apr 10, 2018 |
Horrible hero: he has an affair with his secretary after giving her mixed signs and hurting her that way for a while; then he doesn't trust her and fires her on the basis of circumstantial evidence. After she starts a new live, he accidentally finds her and regrets firing her, then accuses her of all kinds of things because she started a new life. He behaves callously towards her baby by denying her her own things (incl. a baby car seat!) After the next nasty accusation I had enough. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Sep 4, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,581,054 books! | Top bar: Always visible