Welcome to Your Crisis: How to Use the Power…

by Laura Day

A groundbreaking book about using the power of crisis to transform your life, from the bestselling author of Practical Intuition.
Member:Wheelerday
Title:Welcome to Your Crisis: How to Use the Power of Crisis to Create the Life You Want
Authors:Laura Day
Info:Little, Brown and Company (2007), Paperback, 288 pages

Work Information

Welcome to Your Crisis: How to Use the Power of Crisis to Create the Life You Want by Laura Day

This book addresses what people go through when they are in crisis, and how they can help themselves through it. Let's face it, sometimes when we're in crisis it hard to see our way out of it. Day provides exercises for getting through the crisis. This book was incredibly helpful to me when I was navigating through several crisis of different kinds. ( )
  karriethelibrarian | Nov 4, 2007 |

Hachette Book Group

2 editions of this book were published by Hachette Book Group.

Editions: 031616724X, 1594832226

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,518,932 books! | Top bar: Always visible