I am Helen Keller by Grace Norwich

I am Helen Keller

by Grace Norwich

Series: I Am (#3)

This book could be a useful addition to a lesson on overcoming disabilities and a social studies or life-skills class. As a work of literature, however, it was not an inspired read, and I would suggest finding a more well-written book. Although it contained useful information and a bibliography, no sources were directly cited, making it a poor choice for research work. ( )
  carolineW | Oct 13, 2012 |

A brand-new biography series featuring some of the most important people from history and today.

I am two years old when I become deaf and blind. I live in a world of darkness. I am finally able to read and write with the help of my teacher Annie Sullivan. I am Helen Keller.

Learn all about this remarkable young woman, whose accomplishments are truly inspiring, in the continuation of Scholastic's latest biography series: I AM. This book will feature illustrations throughout, a timeline, an introduction to the people you'll meet in the book, maps, sidebars, and a top ten list of important things to know about Helen Keller.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:38 -0400)

Chronicles the life and times of the famous blind and deaf woman who learned how to read, write, and speak, and eventually became the first deafblind person to obtain a college degree.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,761,568 books! | Top bar: Always visible