The LAST VAMPIRE COLLECTOR'S EDITION, VOL.…

The LAST VAMPIRE COLLECTOR'S EDITION, VOL. 2: PHANTOM EVIL THIRST CREATURE… (edition 1998)

by Christopher Pike

447623,238 (4)1
Member:werechick
Title:The LAST VAMPIRE COLLECTOR'S EDITION, VOL. 2: PHANTOM EVIL THIRST CREATURE OF FOREVER (Collectors Edition, Vol 2)
Authors:Christopher Pike
Info:Simon Pulse (1998), Edition: Collectors, Paperback

Thirst No. 2: Deepest Desires, Instant Remorse by Christopher Pike

I like the book. I was surprised with the ending but I was happy Alisa/Sita finally got what she really wanted. ( )
  elie26reads | Jan 3, 2013 |
Love all four books! Amazing! ( )
  Josie21 | Aug 28, 2012 |
Awesome action filled book. It has great religious references and different takes on life. Mind blowing vampire book! Would recommend to just about anyone. ( )
  ForgottenDoll | Feb 13, 2011 |
I read all 6 books in about a week and a half. I used to read Christopher Pike in middle school and was surprised to hear he had a vampire series. Book 6 was really odd to me but the first 5 were good. The series is totally outrageous and pure sci-fi. ( )
  HELLOKITTYISPRETTY | Nov 14, 2010 |
Like I said can't put it down through phantom,evil thrist, but in creatures of forever will be disappointed to read Alisa sinks under the water. Can't wait to start the next book. ( )
  texas659 | Oct 25, 2010 |

Tears roll over my face. I touch them with my quivering tongue. They are clear and salty, not dark and bloody. Another sign that I am human.

What Alisa has desired for five thousand years has finally come true: She is once again human. But now she is defenseless, vulnerable, and, for the first time in centuries, emotional. As she attempts to reconcile her actions as a vampire with her new connection to humanity, she begins to understand the weight of lifeand-death decisions. Can Alisa resolve her past and build a new identity, or is she doomed to repeat her fatal mistakes?

Alisa has changed from a vampire to a human now its up to her to build her new identity.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,569,566 books! | Top bar: Always visible