Losing It by Cora Carmack

Losing It (edition 2013)

by Cora Carmack (Author)

Series: Losing It (1)

The Runaway New York Times and USA Today Bestseller! Virginity. Bliss Edwards is about to graduate from college and still has hers. Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, she decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible - a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half a brain would ever believe. And as if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theater professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about eight hours earlier...… (more)
Member:PoppyM
Title:Losing It
Authors:Cora Carmack (Author)
Info:William Morrow Paperbacks (2013), Edition: 1st Edition, 280 pages

Losing It by Cora Carmack

Recently added byArina40

I dreaded that there would be a bad ending. I didn't have to worry, though. I think that made a pretty good ending. ( )
  litetmonster | Jan 25, 2019 |
This book definitely picked up a bit for me! When I started reading it I was dining it difficult to like Bliss. I know we all have insecurities but hers were just a little too much for me but I realized she's an over thinker and over analysis everything. This was my first Cora Carmack book and I enjoyed it. I got through the second half of the book a lot faster than the first. I'm looking forward to reading Cade's story. ( )
  Silent_Whispers | Mar 30, 2018 |
Will I finally read a book by Cora Carmack that, I've been dying to read one of her books for many years now. Because I heard absolutely amazing and fantastic things about her books. And ohh boy I am so glad and happy that I check this one out from the library a month ago because I totally and absolutely love everything about Losing It. I don't even know why I hesitated to read a Cora Carmack book and believe me I am berated myself for waiting so long to get my hands on one of her books. Now I know I am writing this review super late because I finish this book like a month ago, but I wanted too wait and let this story simmer and set in my mind for a long time too write up an review. As you can tell I love ever bit of Losing It, but I still don't know what to write down on the review about this amazing and fantastic book that you all have not heard already! I don't want to go into any details about the book because you all have too experienced this wonderful book as well plus I don't want too chance it and give away any spoilers that I don't know I am giving away. But I will say this if you have been wanted to read a book by Cora Carmack for a long time like I did please don't hesitant. I really do highly recommend her books to everybody especially Losing It! Losing It had an amazing and fantastic plotline that had me loving each page I read. All the characters in Losing It were absolutely well rounded, developed and very dynamic. And the writing style was flawless and expressive writing style that I totally love and adore. Now I can't wait to read the next book Faking It which is Cade's book that I can't wait to read next. Because I kind of felt really bad for him in Losing It. But I am super glad and happy he gets his own book and see if he gets his own HEA as well! ( )
  KatiriaR | Aug 8, 2017 |
New adult contemporary romance in which Bliss, a college senior, gets roped into a night out at a bar by her best friend in an attempt to wrangle Bliss a one night stand during which she can lose her virginity. At the bar, Bliss meets Garrick, who she has an immediate connection with, leaves with him, but finds that while she wants to have sex with him, she doesn't want to have sex yet. She runs out on him, embarrassed but sure she'll never see him again. The next day it turns outs Garrick is a last-minute semester-long substitute for one of her professors. And then things ensue. Entertaining with fun characters. Reminded me in tone a bit of a really nice romantic comedy. While Bliss has a nice revelation about sex and what it means for her, I would have liked a little more interrogation of why/if virginity matters and what that word even means. (Without going into graphic and spoilery detail, there was one moment in particular in the beginning that really made me say, "Ein Minuten bitte, she's going to do X with a dude but still consider herself a virgin, full stop, with no further consideration of the concept and/or why it matters to her?") Recommended for a fun read if you like this kind of thing. ( )
  lycomayflower | Jul 18, 2016 |
This was a quick, cute read but I must admit I was expecting a bit more from it. Maybe because I had to wait 4 months before this book was available for Kindle in the UK and by the time I got to read it my expectations were a bit too high.
I didn't connect with the characters as much as I would have liked and although they had some nice, cute moments the chemistry didn't feel right somehow and the story was a bit flat at times. That being said I still enjoyed this book and will read Cade's story when it comes out. ( )
  crisana | Jun 2, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,822,781 books! | Top bar: Always visible