Awaken by Rachel M. Humphrey-D'aigle
The Fated Saga- A Story of Magical Misadventure, the Search for Truth, and a Destiny Hundreds of Years in the Making. Meghan and Colin Jacoby are looking forward to a typical summer, which means their uncle (and guardian) will pull into the Cobbscott Campground just off the coast of Maine and park his travel trailer for three full months. Normally, they'd never spend more than a couple weeks in any one place, their uncle preferring to stay on the move. Why did he do this? The twins have never thought to ask. Their only concern being that their friend Sebastien will be in Cobbscott as well... the one person who also happens to know their secret- that the twins are telepathic. Something they've never even told their uncle. Within hours of arrival, Meghan and Colin are making plans to meet up with Sebastien, but before they can, unexpected guests arrive. Guests with reserved campsites... reserved, but unused for years. And even more curious is that within hours, it is clear that these new visitors did not come alone! Something else has followed them. Something with an eerie shadow that flies across the tree tops screeching out a warning that can have only one meaning: we know where you are... Fated Saga Fantasy Series Book List: Book One: Awaken Book Two: Shifting Book Three: Embrace Book Four: Broken Book Five: Divided Book Six: Taken Book Seven: Control Book Eight: Forsaken Book Nine: Sacrifice, expected mid to late December.… (more)

Fabulous story loved every turn of the page amazing characters my kids really liked this thrilling story and now they want to read more of Fated Saga as wee all engoyed reading this book. My heart felt thanks to the wonderful author Rachel Humphrey D'aigle for the privilege & pleasure of reading this gem of a story. This book I would be so delighted to recommend this book to all my friends so happy, happy reading to all from wee me. xx♥☺ ( )
  weelinda | Sep 18, 2015 |
I am giving this 3 1/2 stars.
The plot itself is good, but the grammar and spelling errors made it a bit hard to read.
I was confused for a bit too. Were the twins 12 going on 13? 13 going on 14?
Once the mistakes are cleaned up, this book will be a whole lot better.
The book focuses on family, friends, growing up, and magic.
I would let my 13-year-old niece read it. ( )
  AhRee | May 23, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,918,948 books! | Top bar: Always visible