Fire in My Belly: Real Cooking

by Kevin Gillespie

This book taps into our national obsession with knowing where our food comes from. Kevin's southern charm, passion, and funny stories guide readers through one-of-a-kind chapters, like "Foods You Thought You Hated," "When I Want to Eat Healthy," "My Version of Southern Food," "World Classics Revisited," and "Junk Food." "Fire in My Belly" shows cooks what to do with fresh farmers' market foods while providing a backstage pass to the life of a rising culinary star.… (more)

This distinctly personal memoir-laden cookbook has all the flavor of the deep South and a fat stack of recipes just begging to be tried. I'd give it two thumbs up but I'm still licking the candied garlic sauce off my fingers. ( )
  laurustina | Jan 14, 2015 |

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,198,390 books! | Top bar: Always visible