The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic by…

The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic (edition 2012)

by Matthew Kelly (Author)

As human beings we are constantly engaging and disengaging in everything we do. We engage and disengage at work, in marriage, as parents, in our quest for health and well-being, in personal finances, environmentally, politically, and, of course, we engage or disengage spiritually. If you walk into any Catholic church next Sunday and look around, you will discover that some people are highly engaged, others are massively disengaged, and the majority are somewhere in between. Why? What is the difference between highly engaged Catholics and disengaged Catholics? Answering this question is essential to the future of the Catholic Church. If we truly want to engage Catholics and reinvigorate parish life, we must first discover what drives engagement among Catholics. Matthew Kelly explores this question in his groundbreaking new book, and the simplicity of what he discovers will amaze you. Four things make the difference between highly engaged Catholics and disengaged Catholics: the four signs of a Dynamic Catholic. Whether you are ready to let God take your spiritual life to the next level or want to help reinvigorate your parish, The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic promises to take you on a journey that will help you to live out the genius of Catholicism in your everyday life. The central idea in this book should change the way we live our faith and the way we teach our faith. This book is a game changer.… (more)
Member:MommaO
Title:The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic
Authors:Matthew Kelly (Author)
Info:Blue Sparrow (2012), Edition: 1st, 216 pages

Work Information

The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic by Matthew Kelly

Kelly has some interesting ideas and compelling points. ( )
  bookwyrmm | Apr 5, 2017 |
Of the books I love, this is one of them. Matthew Kelly loves his church, and that comes across in its 217 pages, as does his urgent plea that we make incremental improvements in the life of the church. He says we have to, or she will continue to decline as a vibrant force of social good. He's offers a positive tone while offering constructive criticism. He urges that we not continue in the same old ways of the past. He offers great suggestions for making one's personal faith vibrant and full. Similarly, he offers suggestions for the life of the parish and the broader church. Initially, I wasn’t sure about this book. I took a second look. I found it to be an honest book that offers much encouragement. ( )
  allenkeith | Mar 19, 2014 |

Answering this question is essential to the future of the Catholic Church.

If we truly want to engage Catholics and reinvigorate parish life, we must first discover what drives engagement among Catholics. Matthew Kelly explores this question in this groundbreaking book, and the simplicity of what he discovers will amaze you. Four things make the difference between highly engaged Catholics and disengaged Catholics: the four signs of a Dynamic Catholic.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,162,961 books! | Top bar: Always visible