Brie Embraces Bondage

by Red Phoenix

1211,357,115 (4.43)None

★★★★★Brie Embraces Bondage by Red Phoenix (Brie #6)

This is a BDSM erotica short coming in around 60 pages.

Week 3

This is by far my favorite of the series, thus far.

The Doms' and Domme's evaluations are in, and all of our subs are progressing.

This weeks lesson is bondage. The how to's, with who's, and why are explained. There is so much more to the art of Kinbaku.

Tono is back, and can call me toriko, anytime he wants. Tono does a hot wax lesson with Brie and she learns the beauty of the human body.

The poor male sub used for anatomy lessons, always left blue, makes quite the appearance. Brie learns the capacities of the body and that obedience is always rewarded.

For this weeks auction a choice must be made. Who's scene will be chosen, The Dom's or the sub's? Subspace is entered and she loves it, if only she could remember it.

She learns so much about herself, her hidden desires, and grows as a person and sub tremendously in book. I am very excited to see her continue to grow stronger as a sub and young woman.

I am glad that her spark with Tono is growing stronger. I love him. Just reading about him calms me. I'm glad to see the ties that bind her to Sir, are straining some.

Although, I am fascinated with Blue Eyes as well. Right now he is being portrayed as a swooning college kid, working towards a business degree. He acts as if he knows nothing of the basement training center, but I have strong doubts on this. It seems to convenient for him to always be there. To happen to see her tied up and running scared. To go to the same building for school. To always be there when she is, and apparently be acting door greeter for the college. I have a feeling he is a Dom undercover or something. It would not surprise me in the least, if he showed up at an auction. I think he is a test for her, and I'm just glad she hasn't broken any of the lessons with him yet, in her dismissals. I'm very curious to see where that goes. ( )
  Chantelle713 | Sep 25, 2013 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,949,060 books! | Top bar: Always visible