dismiss

Troisieme Humanite by Bernard Werber

Troisieme Humanite (edition 2012)

by Bernard Werber (Author)

Nous sommes à l'ère de la deuxième humanité. Il y en a eu une avant. Il y en aura une après.
Member:cedricbonhomme
Title:Troisieme Humanite
Authors:Bernard Werber (Author)
Info:Michel albin SA (2012)

Troisième Humanité by Bernard Werber

Excerpts from the french reviewed published on my website :

"This novel is 'different' as Gaia, is a character : we can see the world as she sees it, including the problems regarding the growing humanity, using her natural ressources (ie : forest, the oil that is her blood). Gaia will also have to protect herself & react against those aggressions, and the exponantial growth of the humanity... that do only weakens her. [...]

I made a bad decision : i started reading this book at 3am, and i didnt want to leave aside to go to sleep, but instead, keep wanting to turn pages. [...] If you like Bernard Werber's books, you'll like "Troisieme Humanite".
If you do not know his books (which is likely as only his first book is available in english : Empire of the Ants), then it would be a good way to start reading his work, as this novel is representative of his style, give an idea of his themes (although those developped in this novel are new), and help to understand how original his work is.

"From his 'eco' point of view, I believe that this novel have all the elements to become a best-seller... if an american or british publisher was to consider publishing it in english version. As for me, i am impatient to read its sequel... next year."
  ClubStephenKing | Apr 11, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,852,583 books! | Top bar: Always visible