Naruto, Vol. 13: The Chunin Exam, Concluded!…

Naruto, Vol. 13: The Chunin Exam, Concluded! (edition 2007)

by Masashi Kishimoto (Author)

Series: Naruto (13)

In the village of Konohagakure, school is literally a battlefield where classmates are ninjas in training competing to become the greatest ninja in the land.
Member:OmeSinclair
Title:Naruto, Vol. 13: The Chunin Exam, Concluded!
Authors:Masashi Kishimoto (Author)
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2007), Edition: First Edition, 192 pages

Work Information

Naruto, Volume 13: The Chunin Exam, Concluded...!! by Masashi Kishimoto

Sasuke's fight was a bit interesting, but way too short. Gaara's creepy, of course.

What really has me going is the big surprise! Let's get the big show on the way! ( )
  bradleyhorner | Jun 1, 2020 |
Shit's gettin' reeeeeal.

Sasuke just...isn't all that impressive to me? I know everyone else is enthralled with him because of his clan and expectations and everything, and I don't DISLIKE him, but I just don't feel that same level of excitement that everyone else in the series does where he's involved. Obviously he's "on a different level" and he serves the purpose of rival for Naruto, but I find a lot of other characters more exciting and interesting. I'd also find his constant copying of other peoples' techniques more interesting if it wasn't 95% Sharingan and 5% effort and blending them together. That's not all he's got in his arsenal, as he's also pretty smart, but...meh.

I do have to say that, first reading/watching this series in middle school, I just found Lee annoying and goofy. But as an adult, I have a much better appreciation for him (and other characters) and his struggles as a ninja who can't do anything but taijutsu. He's a really solid character, and his perseverance is admirable. ( )
  Octjillery | May 5, 2020 |

Masashi Kishimotoprimary authorall editionscalculated
Morimoto, MariTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,294,156 books! | Top bar: Always visible