Warriors Super Edition: Tallstar's Revenge…

Warriors Super Edition: Tallstar's Revenge (edition 2020)

by Erin Hunter (Author)

Series: Warriors: Super Editions (6), Warriors Chronology (SuperEdition 8), Warriors Publication (Super Edition 6)

219296,502 (4.35)None
"As a young warrior, Talltail's life is marred by a tragedy that fills his heart with bitterness. He sets off on a dangerous path in search of revenge--far outside the bounds of the warrior code"--
Member:AelinG
Title:Warriors Super Edition: Tallstar's Revenge
Authors:Erin Hunter (Author)
Info:HarperCollins (2020), Edition: Illustrated, 560 pages

Warriors Super Edition: Tallstar's Revenge by Erin Hunter

The cat named Tallkit, soon to be Tallstar, was born to a pair of tunnelers, Sandgorse and Palebird. They expected Tallkit to follow family tradition, but their son preferred running over the open moor and didn't want to be stuck under the ground. Heatherstar noticed this and apprenticed him to a moor runner. This left Sandgorse and Palebird disappointed. But when Sandgorse was killed in a tunnel collaspe, while showing a cat named Sparrow the tunnels, Tallpaw decided to become a tunneler like his father. But Heatherstar forbade any more cats to go underground. And though Tallpaw earned his warrior name, Talltail, he was angry and restless with grief. Swearing vegeance on the cta who killed his father, Talltail left WindClan to find Sparrow.

This was one of the best Warrior books I have read! This book showed me the past of one of my favorite characters. I never knew that Tallstar had such terrible parents. Or that he had made friends with Firestar's father Jake. I was really happy how Erin Hunter wrote this book. It told me so much I didn't know about Tallstar. Tallstar's Revenge has to be one of the best books Erin Hunter has written yet. ( )
  AislinnH.B1 | Mar 2, 2014 |
I picked up one of the newest in the Warriors series called Tallstar's Revenge. It has a golden cover which is visually appealing, but abot that the large cat on the cover would dfinately appeal to kids who love cats or have one or a few at home. Tallpaw is the main character, whose father dies trangically. He then struggles with coming to grips with his resulting anger about the events. Transcending this anger, he learns to move forward with life and pass his apprentice traning. Erin Hunter is the author and has written many other cat adventure books in the Warrior series. This particular book was categorized as a "super edition". It must refer to the "exclusive manga adventure inside!" but it might also be because the book is so long (almost 500 pages!).
  schenk2 | Oct 6, 2013 |

Erin Hunterprimary authorall editionscalculated
Barry, James L.Illustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Warriors Chronology (SuperEdition 8)
Warriors Publication (Super Edition 6)
Special thanks to Kate Cary
The dark moor rose to meet the night-black sky.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,329,366 books! | Top bar: Always visible