Stolen

by Ella James

Series: Stained Series (2)

35None602,029 (3.72)None
"BOOK TWO IN ELLA JAMES' AWARD-WINNING STAINED SERIES... With Cayne's fate in the hands of his enemies and Julia spirited away to the covert Stained compound, the two are separated by impenetrable walls and a gulf of unanswered questions. Soon Julia learns the truth about the Stained and the plans they have for her, the compound is attacked, and a new group is running from an unwanted destiny, searching the globe in pursuit of the knowledge that just might save them all. WHY FANS LOVED STAINED: * "Nephilim have been written about before but this book puts a new spin on the legends and really is original. There is a lot of action so it doesn't get boring, but the most important thing to me was the interaction between the characters. They had such a spark." -Keely * "I love the story line, the characters, the writing. The excitement started from chapter one and didn't end until the last page..." -Can't Put It Down Reviews * "The first night I started reading Stained, I was so engrossed in the story that I fell asleep dreaming I was chasing Demons on the streets of Memphis. It is the very rare book that makes it into my dreams. The bantering between Julia and Cayne was endearing, hilarious and at times frustrating, but it was consistently entertaining. Like any relationship, you'll want to slap Cayne just as much as you'll want to kiss him. It only added to the enjoyment of their adventure and growing relationship. I was on the edge of my seat through most of the book, right up until the end. the last page will have you drooling for more." -What's Beyond Forks Reviews."--… (more)

No reviews

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,836,953 books! | Top bar: Always visible