Lost Cat by Jason

Lost Cat (edition 2013)

by Jason

"[B]oth a playful take on the classic detective story, and a story about how difficult it is to find a sister spirit, someone you feel a real connection to-- and what do you do if you lose that person?" -- from publisher's web site.
Member:psutto
Title:Lost Cat
Authors:Jason
Info:Fantagraphics (2013), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 160 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:2014 challenge

Lost Cat by Jason

I picked this up at work and opened it up even though I was supposed to be working. Before I knew it I had read 60 pages so I borrowed it and took it home. Finished it quickly. Didn't really understand the ending, but at least it was a very quick read. ( )
  waltandmartha | Dec 3, 2019 |
  waltandmartha | Dec 3, 2019 |
I didn't understand anything after the date, but that's okay. ( )
  DestDest | Oct 11, 2018 |
This was really weird, but well drawn. ( )
  CarpeLibrum58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
A private eye finds a lost cat and returns it to its owner only to be drawn into a deeper mystery. Typical Jason art & odd story. Very odd.

Overall – another wtf from Jason, this is one of his more weird pieces, which is saying something ( )
  psutto | Mar 17, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,883,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible