Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

Blue Lily, Lily Blue

by Maggie Stiefvater

Blue Sargent has found things. For the first time in her life, she has friends she can trust, a group to which she can belong. The Raven Boys have taken her in as one of their own. Their problems have become hers, and her problems have become theirs. The trick with found things though, is how easily they can be lost.… (more)

Not as fast paced as the first book, but a better read than the second book. Still a lot of unanswered questions though, can't wait for the fourth! ( )
  Linyarai | Feb 16, 2020 |
DNF@47% ( )
  katewillett | Jan 31, 2020 |
I really enjoy her writing, even more then the story in itself... ( )
  WabisabiGio | Dec 16, 2019 |
I don't know, these books left me so confused and with more questions than answers... I'm just truly relieved Mr. Gray is alive and kind of happy and my baby Ronan is doing fine. ( )
  hinfatuation | Dec 4, 2019 |
Even though Cabeswater is back, things are not looking much better than they did two months ago. Blue's mum has been gone for a month without a trace. She left a note but it's cryptic at best and even though they spend a lot of time trying to find her, there's no luck. And to top it off, Mr. Gray's former boss is their new Latin teacher. He seems quite interested in them, just as interested as the Raven gang is to get rid of him. The last thing they need is a rival on the search for the sleeping king.

But when they find a cave with the second sleeper, things do look a little better. It turns out to be the daughter of Glendower which hopefully means she is the sleeper who shouldn't be neither woken or not woken... or something. Although, she speaks more or less in riddles; refusing to help out more than that. But then again, they do have enough trouble on their handles dealing only with Greenmantle. Adam makes up a plan, it's more or less waterproof. But the question is if the others are willing to go so far...

Oh man, oh man. This book is filled with action and development to the point where I'm so overwhelmed. All characters really develop during this one, for both good and bad. We are really getting near the end of the search; Glendower is closer than ever. At the same time, that makes me very afraid. Afraid for all my children. I just want them to have a happy ending that lasts forever and forever. Especially Adam and Ronan. They seriously need to smooch. ( )
  autisticluke | Nov 14, 2019 |
I’m looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
— WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS, “BEFORE THE WORLD WAS MADE”
Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.
— SAMUEL BUTLER, EREWHON
to Laura, one of the white knights
Persephone stood on the bare mountaintop, her ruffled ivory dress whipping around her legs, her masses of white-blond curls streaming behind her.

"Didn't you say that
The third sleeper was not to
Be woken?" "Oh oh ... "
(passion4reading)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,378,655 books! | Top bar: Always visible