Treacherous Skies (Love Inspired Suspense)

by Elizabeth Goddard

Series: Leajet Repo Man (1)

23None810,716 (4)None
"After years of peace and quiet, Maya Carpenter thinks she's safe--that her drug-lord father's world will never catch up with her. Then she's abducted and secretly stashed on a plane. And once she and the test pilot who finds her land in the Keys, the real threat begins ... . Daredevil pilot Connor Jacobson is no one's hero. And this time, he's in way over his head. Yet he can't leave Maya to face danger alone. Besides, he has a few tricks up his sleeve that might keep them safe ... as long as he's willing to put everything at risk, including his heart"--Publisher.… (more)

No reviews

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
                                                                                                                                                      ---2 Corinthians 5:21
Dedicated to my loving husband , Dan. Always.

Acknowledgments

Let me express my deepest gratitude to two extraordinary pilots, Steve Ferrell and Rodney Henderson, for their willingness to account my many question with detailed accounts of how things work, and for reading through my scenes and offering suggestions and corrections. I couldn't have written this story without the assistance of these two dedicated and experienced pilots. You guys are real heroes!
Belize City, Belize

Maya Carpenter glanced around the crowd in the Blue Moon Cafe, searching for her father, a man she hadn't seen since she was five years old.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,486,688 books! | Top bar: Always visible