Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Hopeless (edition 2012)

by Colleen Hoover

Series: Hopeless (1)

Sky, a senior in high school, meets Dean Holder, a guy with a promiscuous reputation that rivals her own. From their very first encounter, he terrifies and captivates her. Something about him sparks memories of her deeply troubled past, a time she's tried so hard to bury. Though Sky is determined to stay far away from him, his unwavering pursuit and enigmatic smile break down her defenses and the intensity of the bond between them grows. But the mysterious Holder has been keeping secrets of his own, and once they are revealed, Sky is changed forever and her ability to trust may be a casualty of the truth.--From back cover.… (more)
Member:violetbaleine
Title:Hopeless
Authors:Colleen Hoover
Info:[Los Gatos, Calif. : Smashwords], 2012.
Rating:***

Work Information

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

English (119)  Czech (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (121)
Uh I loved it. Such a sweet and sad story. ( )
  bdonner | Dec 8, 2021 |
Colleen Hoover is a must read author for me. Her books are nearly always perfection and even those I have not enjoyed were still wonderful books they were just not right for me. Her stories and characters are painfully real and I always become invested in the outcome. She is truly an author everyone should read at least once. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
Suppppeeerrr dramatic is an understatement for whatever happened in this book. ( )
  violetbaleine | Sep 22, 2021 |
Intense

Intense story. Total page turner. I thought I knew what was going on and then the story took a couple of unexpected turns. ( )
  juniestars | Mar 17, 2021 |
A touch topic, but an amazing story of survival. Colleen Hoover knows how to bring the intensity with her words. I'm definitely a fan! ( )
  BookLove80 | Mar 12, 2021 |

Colleen Hooverprimary authorall editionscalculated
Goethals, AngelaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,212,640 books! | Top bar: Always visible