Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 7 (2006)

by Bisco Hatori

Series: Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 7)

Hunny's little brother, Chika, pays a visit to the Host Club - and immediately starts attacking Hunny, using all his martial-arts prowess against his older brother! Chika seems to be the absolute opposite of his sweets-loving, Bun-Bun-toting sibling, but why is he so angry with Hunny? The Host Club is determined to find out the cause...… (more)

I really enjoyed the first half of this volume but the stuff with the Zika club was weird and in the the standalone story there was a romance which had elements I really dislike. ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
Another great volume to this fun series. The trick to this series is you can't take anything too serious. It's meant to be fun and funny and not too deep. The twins are my favorite as a pair, but I really love Kyoya. He's such a jerk but deep down I really think he cares for all the members of the host club. ( )
  starslight86 | Jul 20, 2021 |
The old Tamaki seems so much smarter than the present one. Is his love for Haruhi making him crazy?? :p ( )
  Swibells | Jul 18, 2018 |
In this volume we learn about Hunny's family life. As the eldest son Hunny is expected to be very 'manly' and not be cute or like cute things. So Hunny before Tamaki and the Host Club was lonely and sad. But his younger brother, who is that way naturally, just does not undrstand why his older brother likes this cute things. Over-the-top like normal but with some character development for both Hunny and Mori. Mori's younger brother sticks with Hunny's brother, so Haruhi learns about how their family works. Of course Tamaki makes himself look ridiculous but that is normal for him.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
Hooray for brothers! Not only do we get an epic cover, but a story introducing Hunny's brother and Mori's brother and an extra episode about Hikaru's and Kaoru's childhood! I also really like the Kyoya/Haruhi episode, and the Love Egoist chapter is excellent. A good volume all around! ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Mar 29, 2012 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,340,153 books! | Top bar: Always visible