The Wolf, the Curse and the Party by Mina…

The Wolf, the Curse and the Party

by Mina Carter

~ 2 Protect and Service Stars ~

Protect and Service is book three in the Paranormal Protection Agency by Mina Carter. It can be read as a stand-a-lone.

Unfortunately, this one did not work for me. It had to do with the hero, Jared, and heroine, Eloise, not having any type of history together, before they end up meeting at the PPA headquarters. I need my hero and heroine to have a prior history together for it to be believable and work for me. I never felt any connection to our leads nor did I believe they would feel anything more then just a physical attraction.

Protect and Service is quick, down and dirty sex. It’s smut. The sex scenes are hot, dirty and well written, but I need more.

Protect and Service was not the book for me. If the blurb intrigues you, I urge you to give it a shot. Just because it did not work for me does not mean it won’t for you.

Note: Some of the books in the PPA series are short stories like this, while others are much fuller.

*Disclaimer: I purchased this book for my own consumption. I was not given any type of copy for a review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
The Wolf, The Curse and The Party previously released under the title Protect and Service.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,441,594 books! | Top bar: Always visible