Psyren, Vol. 8 by Toshiaki Iwashiro

Psyren, Vol. 8 (edition 2013)

by Toshiaki Iwashiro (Author)

Series: PSYЯEN (book 8)

A trip to the future brings Ageha face-to-face with a group of friends he thought long dead, and the story they have to tell Ageha about the events of the past decade are truly shocking. The Global Rebirthday has changed everything. Not everyone Ageha cares for has survived, and the W.I.S.E. organization is more powerful than ever.… (more)
Member:DemetriLizarraga
Title:Psyren, Vol. 8
Authors:Toshiaki Iwashiro (Author)
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2013), 200 pages

Work Information

PSYЯEN 8: Light by Toshiaki Iwashiro

I loved the experience this manga gave me while reading. I felt a part of myself was in the pages. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
I was quite surprised by the wonderfulness of this work of pure genius. ( )

Belongs to Series

PSYЯEN (book 8)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 169,925,984 books! | Top bar: Always visible