Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy…

Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (edition 2013)

by Rachel Renée Russell (Author), Rachel Renée Russell (Illustrator)

701921,530 (4.14)None
Member:katkelwriter
Title:Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker
Authors:Rachel Renée Russell (Author)
Other authors:Rachel Renée Russell (Illustrator)
Info:Aladdin (2013), 352 pages

Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker by Rachel Renée Russell

English (8)  Spanish (1)  All languages (9)
Mayores de 8 años
  Alba26 | Aug 23, 2019 |
Mackenzie, the villain, is compared to an evil witch. There is soooooo much drama, it started at the beginning of the series. Mackenzie interferes with Nikki and Brandon's love life. At the end of each series, Nikki gets her happy ending. Then again at the start of each book, the author begins with, "OMG I am so totally (insert random adjective) I think I'm suffering from a serious case of crush-I-tis"! (or some other made up word or sickness).
On Brandon’s birthday, Nikki gave Brandon a Crazy Burger card. Later, at school, there is the biggest dance of the year coming up. Nikki wants to ask Brandon, her crush, to the dance. Nikki is struggling against the girls that are selling the tickets because she doesn't want to get embarrassed. A theme that carries throughout the whole story is "friends help friends when they need help." An example of this is when Nikki discovered tickets were sold out, Chloe and Zoey gave her tickets that they had bought ahead of time. I thought this book was really good because it had really good lesson. I would recommend this book to other people because it has a really good message that people should learn in real life. ( )
  IsabelaW.g1 | May 21, 2018 |
I'm on my 30s already but yes, I really enjoy reading this book (series). Nikki and Brandon's cute love/crush story makes anyone who are in my age to reminisce on our first crush and the time they unintentionally broke our hearts. ( )
  fugou | Aug 14, 2017 |
I like this book becuse romantic and very funny
  inshe03 | Nov 27, 2013 |
i like this book because finally nikki gets what she wanted. she gose out with brandon to the valentine's day dance but she has a problem she cant find a dress
  bestfriends3 | Nov 27, 2013 |

Middle-school drama queen Nikki Maxwell worries about asking a boy to her school's "sweetheart dance.". (Novelist)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,572,476 books! | Top bar: Always visible